Friday, July 10, 2009

Thanks for the cookies!

Hi Everyone,

Mark brought Emma and Evan back from Philly today so I have to make this short! Ethan did a fantastic job with his feeding today, not too much spitting and he ate fairly speedy! Good job Ethan!

Also, I wanted to say thank you to our friends Mark, Jennifer and their boys. We received TWO big boxes of homemade cookies! We were notified by the office after I blogged last night. What a great surprise! I took them right to the kitchen where there were several folks still eating a late dinner. Everyone loved the cookies. I even took some to KKI today where the feeding families also enjoyed them. Funny thing, peanut butter cookies are my friend's favorite. She was so excited! I packed a bag of the peanut butter cookies for her trip home because her son graduated from the program today!

Thank you Mark and Jennifer and boys!
Good luck to S & D! We will miss you!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Mark, Molly, Emma, Evan and Ethan

2 comments:

  1. MOLLY-THANK YOU FOR THE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, AND YES THEY ARE GONE, I ATE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, THEY DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE FOR THE RIDE HOME BUT I ENJOYED THEM YOU MADE MY DAY!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP,CONVERSATIONS, LUNCH ETC.. DYLAN & I ARE GOING TO MISS YOU & ETHAN SO MUCH. I'M SO PROUD OF HIM, HE AHS COME ALONG WAY!!! HE IS SUCH A GREAT KID AND ENORMOUS POTENTIAL. PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH I WILL EMAIL YOU I THINK YOU HAVE MINE EMAIL AS WELL. I HAVE A COUPLE MORE PICS OF ETHAN TO SEND YOU!! GOD BLESS AND BEST WISHES AND HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND WITH THE FAMILY AND A SAFE TRIP HOME TO OHIO.. LOVE YOU SHANNON XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannon! I miss you and Dylan already and can't wait to hear how well he is doing feeding! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete